Monday, December 22, 2008

Troy Bayliss be Bricked by Various Rossi Bid


Bologna - Valentino Rossi challenging Troy Bayliss to race in World Superbikes (WSBK) in 2009 mdendatang. WSBK admitted that the drivers tempted to accept the challenge Rossi.

However, Bayliss admitted to himself require more money to receive challenges such MotoGP world champion. Bayliss believes can be overcome Rossi in Superbike racing.

For, according to world champion three times the WSBK The Doctor will have difficulties in Superbike motorcycle. "I spoke with Valentino, and he said I want to race with me," said Bayliss.

"I do not think it difficult for him to compete in the Superbike. For, Yamaha motorcycles, which also has a fast, so there is no problem for him to drive the motor Superbike quickly. Valentino Rossi is Valentino Rossi," he added.

Rossi, but the desire to race with Bayliss sirna already. The origin of the drivers that Australia has a career in the world Superbike racing. That is done not long after the snatch title champion a third time.

"For now, I have to stop racing and I'm happy with this plan. I'm happy because the last time I raced in kejuaran this as a world champion," added the Australian origin of the drivers.

"I Create, accept the challenges that need the money very much as 1 million Pounds Sterling and it will not happen," pungkas drivers 39 years old, such as disitat MCN, on Monday (22/12/2008).
(hmr)
Hendra Mujiraharja - Okezon

0 comments: