Monday, March 8, 2010

Sandra Bullock Oscar Acceptance Speech


Los Angeles - Sandra Bullock says she will put two contradictory awards. Yes .. Bullock had just got an award as best actress and the right to take home an Oscar for "The Blind Side". But he also received a Razzie as worst actress for her performance in "All About Steve" this week.


This day made her the first actress who won both Razzies and Oscar Awards in the same year.Sandra Bullock won the Oscar Award for the Best Actress.
People have been searching the net for Sandra Bullock Oscar acceptance speech. Its her first Oscar during her career till now. The 2010 Oscar Award for the Best actor won by Jeff Bridges. Sandra Bullock won the award for her movie “The Blind Side”. She has already won two awards for the same role. It was a competition among many actress for the same catogory by winning it she beats actresses like Helen Mirren, Carey Mulligan, Gabourey and Meryl Streep. She said in her acceptance speech that,


“Gabby, I love you so much. You are exquisite. You are beyond words to me. Carey, your grace and your elegance and your beauty and your talent makes me sick. Helen, I feel like we are family through family and I don’t have the words to express just what I think of you. And Meryl, you know what I think of you and you are such a good kisser.”



She also said that she had to thank many people but due to shortage of time its not possible but she thanked her family and friends.Not only this she also thanked those who showed kindness and those who were mean. In the end of her speech she specially thanked her mother. Her acceptance speech was one of the best acceptance speeches.

To continue with her speech, Sandra stated “I thank all the good and all the mean people to me such as George Clooney who kind drowned me in a pool some times in past’ and that ‘I still have a grudge about the same.” Then she talked further and in a serious tone stated that she would like to thank ‘The Blind Side’ and especially her mother for making her learn there’s no religion, class system and no race or no color etc.

0 comments: